Saturday 22 December 2012

Excuse Letter Format

A letter of excuse is a formal letter whose purpose is to explain why an employee missed a day of work. For example, if you were sick one day and were unable to attend work, you would be required to write a letter of excuse to your employer explaining the conditions surrounding your absence. See FaceBook Page.
Letter of Excuse Sample :

Glenn L. Redman Inc.

4247 Evergreen Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Dear Glen,

I am writing this letter to explain why I was absent from work on July 14th, 2009.

I came down with the flu the night before, and when I awoke in the morning to go to work, I felt it would be best for me to stay home and try to fight this sickness. I thought it would be a bad idea to attend work and risk my fellow employees getting sick and not being able to come to work.

I am willing to make up for lost time this upcoming weekend if it is required of me. I am available all day from 8am to 9pm.

Please contact me if you need any more information or if you would like to speak to me about this issue.

Sincerely,

Steven O’Gardy

No comments:

Post a Comment