Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goodbye Letter Format

A letter of goodbye is a letter that you write to someone when they are leaving. These letters are usually very informal. These letters are usually very personal and are used to express any undisclosed feelings or thoughts the writer might have. The contents of a letter of goodbye vary greatly, but they usually include descriptions of the feelings the writer is having at the time.
Sample letter of goodbye :

Drucilla J. Hendrickson

2499 Bassell Avenue
Clinton, AR 72031

Dear Mrs. Hendrickson,

As I have previously stated to you, I am deeply saddened by your decision to leave me and return to England. I know that is where your home is, but I feel that what we had going here was really good and that our relationship was developing nicely.

I never really got to tell you this, but I thought you would be the one I would be spending the rest of my life with. I envisioned us getting married one day, having a family and living happily ever after. But now, I don’t know if I will ever see you again.

Please reconsider your decision to leave. But, if you do decide to leave anyways, always know that I loved you!

Sincerely,
Angela C. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment