Wednesday 24 April 2013

Resignation Farewell Letter

There is  common saying that states that whatever has a beginning will definitely have an end. This is very much demonstrated in the corporate world of business where resignations are rife. An official resignation farewell letter can also be followed by a farewell letter in which one can appreciate the administration and greet one’s former colleagues.

Sample Resignation Farewell Letter :

From:

Thomas Pike,


Transport Department,

Relopee International Limited,

7272, Lutell Road,

Berom, PL 4728

To:

Mr. Linus Powell,


Chief Executive Officer,

Relopee International Limited,

7272, Lutell Road,

Berom, PL 4728

22nd November 2010.

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT: FAREWELL LETTER OF RESIGNATION

It is with a great sense of fulfillment, happiness and appreciation that I am writing this letter to your good office. As you know, I am honourably bowing out of service after working for the mandatory 35 years. I had earlier tendered my letter of resignation but I feel that without a farewell letter, the process is not complete.

During my years of serving this great organization, I have been opportuned to have undergone training in some of the very best academies in the world. For all these and very much more, I express my gratitude to the organization and my colleagues. I wish you all the very best in life.

Sincerely yours,

Thomas Pike,

Transport Officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment